Thursday, January 6, 2011

WoW cooking

An old post from Hello Tauren that I have only just come across referred to the number of seagulls in game. I have a lot of fond memories sitting places like the hills over looking South Shore (pre-Cata when it use to be pretty) watching the sea gulls swoop over the ocean. On a side note, I can imagine the 'old folk' of wow taking people into CoT to look at the 'old South Shore' area in a 'when I was a young lad/lass this all use to look like this' type thing.

Anyway, the post got me thinking about sea gulls and what I associate with them leading, logically of course, to thinking back on an oldish post (okay so I've not done many) about food that I'd love to see in game.

I just have to add to it.

I think we need to be able to cook good 'ol fashion fish and chips.

You know the sort; reeking of vinegar and a good sampling of salt we could sit on the cliffs, smelling the sea air and relaxing (yup I sense a nice bit of roll play opportunity here). If Bliz wanted to they could even have the sea gulls come beg for food just like they do in real life. Maybe even a bit of an easter egg of a quest ... feed the birds until one becomes a companion pet :).

1 comment: