Thursday, October 28, 2010

I think this post may disprove the blog title

I'm seriously thinking about finally 'splurging' and adding a tank spec to Tsu.

I think I'll be a crap tank to be honest. Tsu's little sister who is now 73 (so really not all that young anymore) is actually feral/resto speced already (argh back pre patch at 1000g hahah) so I might tweak her feral spec a bit more into bear; she already carries a fair bit of bear spec on her kitty (why ... I will claim a momentary lapse of reasoning) but for some reason does not have a bear form in her spell book (probably because I need to send her to training post patch 4.whatever) but I might, rather than off specing tsu and ruining my ability to go ... nup ... I can only do heals and thus grab my prefered roll ... anyway I'm waffling ...

I think I'll try a bit of tanking on Mystsilver first before I grind out enough points on Tsu to gear her as a tank to see if I can actually do it. I find that although I quite like melee while out questing, the mob effect in dungeons with so many enemies and allies in one spot I find that I tend to loose track of things (that and reliant on a touch pad mouse - not normally an issue in spell casting roles ... trust me ... I know .. you are probably going 'nooooooooooooooooooo omg put this resto on my block list ... but it works fine ... I'll try to remember to put a log up one day to prove/disprove my point). Anyway, so mellee in dungeons I find gets a bit like a bright, busy blast of glary pixels (what can I say ... thank goodness for healer addons)

No comments:

Post a Comment