Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Clothes

I thought I'd have a go at mogging some of my girls to reflect the festive season but not using the ingame Christmas items. What could I come up with using Christmas colours and did my girls actually have anything in their bags. The results were surprising as only 3 seem to have enough gold/red/green type items! This might be a new AH challenge for my banker to resolve!

Tsu ended up with this combination . I was surprised as I'd come to the conclusion ages back that leather came in brown, brown, a hint of green and a touch of gold.

To achieve Em's look, I needed to hide most of her gear. Although she has a lot of other red, gold and silver things, they just didn't fit the look!

Leyfin, my pally banker, is the most assertively Christmas she could be ... I'm not sure how much protection that breastplate gives but since she rarely strays beyond the AH and the bank ... she'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment