Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quests I wish were NOT repeatable ....

mmm you know that white cat mount you can get from Winterspring - all white with shimmery white/silver stripes called Glimmer I think? He's a stunning saber tooth vicious, elegant feline. mmm beautiful. You have to earn rep. with the trainers in Winterspring to prove yourself worthy of riding one of these beasts. Earning rep. I don't mind and you do end up feeling like you have actually achieved something ... but that quest!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooohh man! Surely they could just give you one quest that says 'Go forth, kill a mob of bears and chimera and bring back 10000000000000000 pieces of their meat.'? Getting sent out to get 5 pieces of each, taking them back to then be sent back for another 5 pieces of each ... hmmm lol.

Sigh ... I've done the first round and well the best I manage is 250 honor points out of about 2000 or something before she goes from Neutral to the trainers having Any sense of feeling towards me ... sigh ... I suppose I should not be too upset ... at least they don't hate me ey .... long road back from hate.

While I'd love to pretend that Blizzard read this post and responded by redesigning the rep quests, I'm not that foolish. I am however, very excited to note that they have changed the quests to having to over  period of 20 quests collect food, play and teach your kitten until you have it's whiskers and can gain your mount.

A big improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment