Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've learnt how to do pictures ... so ...
this is one of the first 'bad guys' the resto chick downed all by herself in Northrend. He was not elite, but gee he didn't want to give up. There was good reason to go shadowmeld; he respawned quite quickly!








This is the resto's sister, a frost mage :) who has also hit 80. This image is going back a while now, all of these ones are really, but she sat waiting outside the Mag. Tce. for what seemed like an age. For a flimsy clothie who seemed to manage to discover graveyards easily, this girl did most of her questing and leveling completely independent of most other people. This was one of the few runs she a
ctually went on as part of a group until she changed rhelms and so I was quite happy to sit and wait and wait ...


Ah, now we are 80 in this shot. I've always thought it a shame that with the introduction of the dungeon finder functions, you form a cross-rhelm group, belt through the instance and then disband. I'd have no idea what most of them look like. I insisted that we have a bit of a look before we headed off this time. I was quite impressed by the globe although it is definitely Azeroth, in some parts it looks a lot like Earth.


I thought I had a couple of other shots from the raid in southern Silthis, more the point, I know I do, but I am not sure where so I'll have to have a poke around and see if I can find them.



No comments:

Post a Comment